Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ElisabethBass Blog: Confessions of a Glam Girl - The Social Media Darliings I Love

I should declare my bias up front - this is a post by one of my daughters.  But she has totally impressed me with her interesting insight and well written expressions of taste.  She makes a very valid observation about the effect of the digiverse.  Well worth a read, and a blog worth following.

ElisabethBass Blog: Confessions of a Glam Girl - The Social Media Darlings I Love: "A few years ago I realized I was obsessed with fashion. It may have started when my luggage was lost, never to return that I realized how m..."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed reading my pieces! :-) I very much appreciate the support. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment, as with all comments on this blog, will be sent for moderation before publication.