Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hermanos Restaurant and Wine Bar



This restaurant has long been a favourite of mine, and I have been remiss in not posting about it. 

I absolutely love the energy in this historic space.  It is themed on South American dishes, and it does not disappoint.  Over the years since it opened I have found the staff consistently friendly and providing of excellent service.  The menu offers a full range of South American dishes but I have to say my favourites are the tapas style entrees.  I have to admit too that I have a passion for the Heart of Palm & Tomato Salad for lunch, unless I’m in the mood for one of their fantastic steak sandwiches and a glass of wine, the choices for which are extensive. I particularly like the malbecs and carmeneres.  The Chivito, a Uruguayan sandwich, is another popular choice.   

I’ve been to this restaurant when they have allowed charities to use the lounge to host a function and when they have had great jazz playing in the background.  It is very versatile, and a good corporate citizen.  All in all it is a wonderful place, and I’m glad to see it doing so well.  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment, as with all comments on this blog, will be sent for moderation before publication.